Terms of participation:
Professionals and amateurs worldwide can participatein this competition.
- Open (О – index of the section)
- Landscape (L – index of the section)
- Nude (N – index of the section)
Participants can produce up to 4 images per section.
This is a digital Salon. The images must be sent by online registration to:
The file should be: In JPG compression non less than 8, sRGB 30/40 cm or 3000px long side, 300 dpi (recommende), no frames or signatures are allowed, files bigger than 8 MB or smaller than 1,5 MB will not be accepted
*File naming: MANDATORY:
- State index (list of country indices can be found at:https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1
- Name and surname of the author
- Title of the work
- Index of the category in which it participates
In case of non-compliance with some of the requirements for participation, the organizers reserve the right not to allow the author to participate.
Entry fee: 20 EU or 25 USD for single participant (for 1, 2 or 3 sections) and 100 EU for group participation of 5 to 10 people.
Cheques are not accepted. Entries without entry fee will not be judged.
·FIAPBest Author Award + Photovacation in Bulgaria in 2019
*Participation in a week long festival of photography in Bulgaria in thebeginning of September. The award includes 6-8 overnights and festival expenses for two covered. The award does not include the transportation to Bulgaria.
·FIAP Gold, Silver and Bronze medals and honourable mentions for each separate section
·Bulgarian Academy of Photography GOLD Medal for each separate section
The authors of the selected works will receive CD catalogues.
- Entry Deadline: 26.11.2018
- Judging: 08.12.2018
- Notification: 28.12.2018
- Exhibition opening and awarding:15.01.2019
- Catalogue sending: 30.01.2019
1. Nikolay Vasilev, EFIAP, Bulgaria – Chairman
2. prof. Cvetan Gavrovski, EFIAP, Macedonia
3. Ivan Maslarov, Bulgaria
Additional: Rasa Milojevich, MF FSS / EFIAP / EsFIAP, Serbia
The exhibition will be displayed at other forums as well. Organizers keep the right to use admitted works for non-commercial aims for popularizing Photovacation.