10th International Digital Photo Salon
Terms of participation: Professionals and amateurs worldwide can participatein this competition.
- Open (O – index of category)
- Landscape (L – index of category)
- Nude photography (N – index of category)
Participants can produce up to 4 images per section.
This is a digital Salon. The images must be sent by online registration to:
The file should be: In JPG compression non less than 8, sRGB 30/40 cm or 3000px long side, 300 dpi (recommended).
No frames or signatures are allowed, files bigger than 8 MB or smaller than 1,5 MB will not be accepted
* File naming: MANDATORY:
1. State index (list of country indices can be found at: https://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-1
2. Name and surname of the author
3. Title of the work 4. Index of the category in which it participates
In case of non-compliance with some of the requirements for participation, the organizers reserve the right not to allow the author to participate.
Entry fee: 20 EU or 25 USD for single participant (for 1, 2 or 3 sections) and 100 EU for group participation of 5 to 10 people
Cheques are not accepted. Entries without entry fee will not be judged.
– Bank transfer
- FIAP Best Author Award + Photovacation in Bulgaria in 2020
*Participation in the annual festival of photography in Bulgaria in the month of September. The award includes overnights and festival expenses for two covered. The award does not include the transportation to Bulgaria.
- FIAP Gold, Silver and Bronze medals and honourable mentions for each separate section.
- Bulgarian Academy of Photography GOLD Medal for each separate section
The authors of the selected works will receive CD catalogues.
- Entry Deadline: 02.12.2019
- Judging: 14.12.2019
- Notification: 31.12.2019
- Exhibition opening and awarding: 14.01.2020
- Catalogue sending: 30.01.2020
1. Nikolay Vassilev, EFIAP, Bulgaria – Chairman
2. Rasa Milojevich, MF FSS / EFIAP / EsFIAP, Serbia
3. Velichka Todorova, AFIAP, Bulgaria
Additional: prof. Cvetan Gavrovski, EFIAP, Macedonia
The exhibition will be displayed at other forums as well. Organizers keep the right to use admitted works for non-commercial aims for popularizing Photovacation.
“By the sole act of submitting his/her images or files to a salon under FIAP Patronage, the entrant accepts without exception and with no objection that the submitted images can be investigated by FIAP to establish if these obey to FIAP regulations and definitions even if the entrant is not a member of FIAP; that FIAP will use any means at its disposal for this undertaking; that any refusal to cooperate with FIAP or any refusal to submit the original files as captured by the camera, or failure to provide sufficient evidence, will be sanctioned by FIAP and that in case of sanctions following the non compliance with FIAP regulations, the name of the entrant will be released in any form useful to inform the breaches of the rules. It is recommended to leave the EXIF data in the submitted files intact in order to ease eventual investigations.”